Farsi Web Knowlede

Marketing is the hart of the business and a business website is a marketing tool


What is Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO)?

Today most companies realized how important it is to have an internet presence. The face is most consumers do not follow the traditional way to find the products or services their are looking for. In fact mostly search internet to find the products or services.

Before internet people had no choice but walking around or looking in magazines and news paper to find what their were looking for. Today anybody can sit at home and start searching thousands and thousands of sites. They have the option to search for the service or product, they can compare the price and quality for the products or services their interested to have.

No matter what is your profession, you need a website to represent your business online. You can be a

  • Real State agent
  • Accountant
  • Car dealer
  • Mortgage Broker
  • Construction Company
  • Roofing Company
  • Law Office
  • Doctor or Dentist office
  • Carpenter Company
  • Phone Company
  • Web Design Company
  • Web Hosting Company
  • ...

Most of us know how important it is to market our business. Marketing is the hart of each business. In fact, today there are many methods of marketing tools available for us. The main idea of marketing or advertizing is to get more traffic, "Traffic is profit". If someone walks to your door we can assume 65% of sale is completed. The reminding 35% is your ability to convince the person to buy your service or product.

When you build a website you pay all your attention to the presentation (layout, color,...) of your site. The most important part of your website is the backend and the way it is structured. Remember a website is a marketing tool , and must create real return of investment (ROI)!

Your business site needs to be introduced to the internet community. The internet community is organized by search engines like google, yahoo, msn,...  Each search engine have their own rules and guidelines to list a website. Today listing a website in each of those search engines is an art. You must be smart and think the way your customer thinks, you must structure your website to make it easy for the search engines to brows and understand. You must have a target for your website, each page in your website and each keyword used in your website.

Many Persian business owners believe that the simple act of building a website will increase sales and are disappointed when their attractive website do not bring a new customers

You business web site must be:

  • Optimized correctly using industry standard techniques
  • Must driving targeted traffic to your website and converting those visitors to purchasing customers.

At Farsi web design we are known for our expertise in Search Engine Optimization. We know well how to develop a "search engine friendly" website that is highly ranked in search engine results pages.

Mostly 60% of all click-through are from the first page of search results with the majority of the remaining 40% coming from page 2. If your website is ranking far down the search results' lists, then your traffic will be minimal and it is impossible to have a return-on-investment from your website activities.

As a web design team Farsi web design offer affordable website design, website re-design, shopping cart web design, search engine optimization for small and medium-sized businesses. ASK US NOW

We are here to help and we guarantee our world.

  • We will prove to you that we are capable of safely and provisionally build your online business.
  • We have all the tools and knowledge to help you to run your online business.   
  • We will back you up with our 24/7 support.
  • Call us today @ 1-416-223-3222 or just simply Ask us know

Featured Work!

Project: Behnevis Detail Visit
Project: Iran Gift Land Visit
Project: Canada Mortgage Plus Visit
Project: Canadian Zorkhaneh Visit
Project: Hassan Yousefzamani Visit

Web Hosing Plan

farsi hosting farsi hosting farsi hosting